Beckman Coulter and ASCLS Student Forum and NPNMF Forum Travel Grants:
Click here to download the application for the ASCLS Student and New Professional/New Member Travel Grant. These grants are available on a competitive basis to provide students and new professionals funding to attend the 2017 ASCLS Annual Meeting. We have created one application for the following grants:
- Student members
- Five (5) $1,000 travel grants provided by Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- At least one (1) travel grant provided by the ASCLS Student Forum
- New professionals or new members
- At least one (1) travel grant provided by the ASCLS New Professionals and New Members Forum (NPNMF)
Be sure to read eligibility requirements before applying. Deadline for applications is May 26, 2017. All winners will be notified by June 9, 2017.
ASCLS Diversity Advocacy Council Undergraduate Travel Grants:
Click here to apply for a Undergraduate Travel Grant sponsored by the Diversity Advocacy Council (DAC). The DAC will present two (2) $500 travel grants to chosen recipients. Please be sure to read eligibility requirements before applying. Deadline for applications is June 1, 2017.
ASCLS is once again giving back to the annual meeting host city with ASCLS Provides HOPE – Helping Other People Event. This year’s event, hosted by the ASCLS Promotion of the Profession Committee, supports the organization SAY San Diego. This organization advances the vision of opportunity, equity and well-being for all San Diegans. They have partnered with youth, adults, families and communities since 1971 to reach their full potential. They now touch the lives of more than 70,000 San Diegans every year by focusing on three key areas:
- Child and youth development, including before and after school programs for grade K-8, and preschools, across more than 40 sites.
- Youth, adult and family wellness, including child abuse prevention, foster care and kinship parenting support, juvenile delinquency prevention and youth development, family strengthening and self-sufficiency, as well as mental health counseling, case management and related services for youth and adults.
- Community engagement, including community organizing, coalition building and collective impact that increases resident and youth involvement in improving neighborhood safety and well-being, as well as operating multi-service family resource centers to provide vital support to military, refugee and economically insecure families.
Members of the PPC will be collecting school supplies onsite to be donated to SAY San Diego. There will be collection boxes near the ASCLS meeting registration area at the Omni San Diego Hotel. We will also be collecting monetary donations online before and during the Annual Meeting. Click here to donate today!
Donation times are listed below and coincide with events at the hotel. Please help ASCLS provide HOPE to others!
Onsite Donation Schedule:
Sunday, July 30th 4:30 – 5:30pm
Monday, July 31st 4:00 – 5:00pm
Tuesday, August 1st 7:00 – 8:30pm
Click here for information about participating in the 2017 ASCLS Annual Meeting as a sponsor. We have several options available. Take advantage of these branding opportunities. If you are interested in participating in the Clinical Lab Expo as an exhibitor, please visit www.aacc.org for more information.
ASCLS thanks the following companies for their generous support of the 2017 ASCLS Annual Meeting. Visit our sponsors’ websites by clicking on the logos below.