ASCLS wants to acknowledge your membership renewal for the 2015-16 year by offering to help you earn free P.A.C.E.® credit through ASCLS!
If you renewed your Professional 1 (PF1), Professional 2 (PF2) or First Year Professional (FYP) membership by September 1, 2015, you are eligible for this offer.
We know continuing education is important to you. We also know that you have choices as to which professional organization you belong, and we thank you for choosing ASCLS!
To help with your CE needs, ASCLS is offering you 6 online quizzes at no charge - simply to say thank you! Select and complete up to 6 individual learning activities listed below. Upon completion, visit our online store, order the corresponding quiz for the selected activity and apply the discount code that was emailed to you. The link to access your online quiz will be found in a document located in the "My Downloadable Products" folder associated with your online account.
If you are eligible for this offer and did not receive the email containing the discount code, please contact ASCLS at email@example.com.
Select up to 6 learning activities from the following choices:
- Selected FOCUS articles from the ASCLS quarterly journal, Clinical Laboratory Science. (Please note that PF2 members may need to purchase the FOCUS articles to read ($5 each) since the journal is not included in your membership.)
- Next Generation Sequencing – Summer 2014
Fundamentals for Clinical Laboratory Sciences Research – Fall 2014
New Paradigms in Immune System Regulation – Winter 2015
Antiplatelet Drugs and Platelet Function Testing – Spring 2015
- Selected cases from our series - Clinical Lab Investigtions: Case Studies for the Lab Professional (Download the cases for FREE from the ASCLS CLI website - www.ascls.org/CLI):
Case Set #15 – Mycology/Parasitology
- Case Set #16 – Parasitology
- Case Set #17 – Immunohematology
- Case Set #18 – Microbiology
- Case Set #19 – Microbiology
- Selected Learning Scope articles from ADVANCE for Laboratory Administrators/Laboratory Professionals
- Transfusion Outcomes
Pathology and Informatics
- Critical Features of the LIS
- Diagnostic Methods for Celiac Disease
- Multi-drug Resistant Organisms
- Surviving a Lab Inspection
- Laboratory Data Analytics 101
- Clinical Applications of PGx
- Leveraging Technology
- Automation Learning
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Digital Pathology
- Revenue Opportunities
- Frozen Sections
After completing and submitting your exam answers, you will be able to view your score. P.A.C.E.® credit will be awarded to those who score 70% or better. Participants with a passing score will be given information on how to obtain their P.A.C.E.® certificate upon completion of each quiz.
Participants who do not pass a quiz (score 70%) will receive notification. You may retake the quiz but must pay the associated fee.
Upon completion of the quiz, you will be directed to a link to complete an evaluation of the article and quiz. Please take a few moments to complete the evaluation - your feedback is important!
Questions? Contact Karrie at firstname.lastname@example.org