Thanks for Joining us for the 86th ASCLS Annual Meeting!
The 2018 Annual Meeting featured knowledge and learning experiences that encompassed all parts of the laboratory profession.
• More than 500 laboratory professionals and colleagues came together in Chicago.
• The educational program included more than 15.5 hours of P.A.C.E.®-approved education.
• Attendees experienced the latest in laboratory technology at the Clinical Laboratory Expo.
Practical knowledge on methodologies, management, and emerging issues - you get it all at the ASCLS Annual Meeting. View and download photos from the 2018 Annual Meeting.
Save the Date for Future Annual Meetings
June 23-27, 2019 in Charlotte, North Carolina
June 28-July 2, 2020 in Louisville, Kentucky
June 27-July 1, 2021 in Addison, Texas, (suburban Dallas near the Galleria)
Shape the 2019 Annual Meeting Educational Program
We are seeking proposals for education sessions at the 2019 ASCLS Annual Meeting. The deadline for proposals is August 24, 2018. Click on the box below, and submit your idea today!
TRAVEL GRANT RECIPIENTS
To help with the expense of attending the 2018 ASCLS Annual Meeting, we are pleased to offer travel grants for our student members and new professionals / new members. These grants are made possible with support provided by Beckman Coulter, the ASCLS Student Forum, ASCLS Diversity Advocacy Council (DAC) and the ASCLS New Professional and New Member Forum (NPNMF). They are available on a competitive basis. Click on the links below to view the receipents in each category.
ASCLS once again gave back to the annual meeting host city with ASCLS Provides HOPE – Helping Other People Event. This year’s event, hosted by the ASCLS Promotion of the Profession Committee, supported Rush University Community Programs. The Rush Community Service Initiatives Program (RCSIP) was established in 1991 to create a network of community service programs that match Rush student interest and initiative with the social and healthcare needs of the Chicago population.
RCSIP's COMMUNITY SERVICE MISSION:
- Assess the need for potential services in the Chicago community that could benefit from the voluntary assistance of Rush students.
- Match these service needs with the students’ desire to be part of an active community service experience.
- Coordinate these activities to the mutual benefit of all.
- Evaluate the effects of community service experiences on the personal learning and development of the students.
Thank you to everyone who supported RCSIP's annual RU Caring Back to School Health Fair. Volunteers collected school supplies and donations. Thank you to our generous ASCLS members for helping ASCLS provide HOPE to others!
We are seeking proposals for education sessions at the 2019 ASCLS Annual Meeting to be held in Charlotte, NC, June 23-27. The deadline for proposals is August 24, 2018. Click on the box below, and submit your idea today!