2018 Annual Meeting Registration Fees
(Before June 1st)
(until July 13th)
|Professional / Collaborative Member**||$470||$530||$570|
|Emeritus / Honorary Member***||$150||$170||$190|
|Guest / Spouse||$95||$115||$135|
**Collaborative Members before March 31, 2018 are eligible for the member discount rate. New Collaborative Members who joined on or after April 1, 2018 are no longer eligible for member discounts.
***Any professional member, who qualifies for Emeritus membership but has chosen to remain a professional member, is eligible to register at the Emeritus / Honorary member rate. Members who wish to take advantage of this special pricing must register via phone (571.748.3770) or mail. This special pricing is not available with online registration.
Please note: ASCLS reserves the right to cancel registrations that circumvent regular processes to inappropriately receive the discounted member rate.
(Before June 1st)
(Until July 13th)
|Professional / Collaborative Member||Not Available||$260||$280|
|FYP Member||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Emeritus / Honorary Member||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Student Member||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Nonmember (Customer)||Not Available||$325||$345|
What is included with full registration to the 2018 Annual Meeting?
- Attendance at all education sessions – P.A.C.E.® and Non-P.A.C.E.®- accredited events, Healthcare Forum
- Attendance at all networking events – President’s Reception and E & R Fund Silent Auction, LABapoolza, Member Award ceremony, Scientific Assembly meetings
- Attendance at all governance events – Committee meetings, House of Delegates, Region Caucuses
- Attendance at all professional society development sessions
- Admittance to the Clinical Lab Expo
- Admittance to the AACC plenary sessions and non-ticketed events
- Lunch on Monday.
- First Timers’ and Students’ Hang Out (if applicable)
What is included with one-day registration to the 2018 Annual Meeting?
- One-day registration includes admission to the selected day's education sessions and the Clinical Lab Expo.
- It does not include admittance to any social events, such as the President’s Reception and E & R Fund Silent Auction and LABapoolza.
What is included with guest registration to the 2018 Annual Meeting? Who is eligible?
- Guest registration is available only to individuals who do not work in the medical laboratory profession.
- It includes admission to the Opening Keynote, ASCLS President's Reception and E & R Fund Silent Auction, the AfterGlow, Member Awards Ceremony and Clinical Lab Expo.
- Please note that children under 16 years of age will not be admitted to the Clinical Lab Expo.
How do I register if I am a speaker?
- Although registration is not required for speakers, you are welcome register online to attend 2018 Annual Meeting by visiting our Annual Meeting Registration website.
- Do not forget to apply the registration discount code that was emailed to you.
Are there government discounts?
- Unfortunately, government discounts are not available.
Are there group discounts?
- Unfortunately, group discounts are not available.
Can I use more than one promotional code with my registration?
- No, our online event registration system will only allow one promotional code per registration. Promotional codes cannot be combined.
How do I know if I am a member of ASCLS?
- You can verify your membership status online at http://members.ascls.org/
How are P.A.C.E.® credits claimed?
- You will be given a session code upon completion of each online session evaluation to be entered into CE Organizer - http://ceorganizer.ascls.org/.
How do I pay by check, PO or wire transfer?
- Mail your check and registration form to the following address:
- ASCLS AM, 1861 International Drive, Suite 200, McLean, VA 22102
- Purchase Order (PO):
- Email PO to email@example.com, or include your PO number on your mailed registration form. An invoice will be created and forwarded for receipt of payment. Receipt of PO does not confirm registration. Payment must be received in order to confirm registration. NOTE: If purchase order payment is not received prior to the start of the conference, payment via check or credit card will be collected onsite or registration will not be honored. Purchase orders will only be accepted in the amount of $250 or more from U.S. institutions.
- Wire Transfer:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for bank account information related to transfer of funds.
I am no longer able to attend the 2018 Annual Meeting. Am I eligible for a refund?
Requests for registration refunds must be received on or before July 3, 2018. There will be a $75 service charge for processing refunds. A signed letter requesting the refund should state the registrant’s name, the address where the refund should be sent, and the name of the person or institution to which the refund check should be made payable. If you must cancel after July 3, please consider sending a substitute in your place, as no refunds will be issued after this date. Refund requests should be sent to email@example.com or by fax to 571-354-7570.