In addition to providing networking, publications, continuing education and high professional standards, ASCLS recognizes members who help make this society work. The Society presents state, regional and national awards each year at annual meetings. Some members are nominated for awards; others may apply to receive awards.
Each year the Constituent Society Presidents receive the guidelines for the current year's awards program. These guidelines are availabe to everyone, and provide up-to-date information, criteria and application forms.
Most Awards Applications are submitted online using the button below. Omicron Sigma and Keys to the Future submissions are submitted under the individual award pages. Unless otherwise noted, the deadline for submissions is February 15, 2019.
- Ascending Professional Leadership Award
- Developing Professional Leadership Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Society Website Award
- Society Paper Publication Award
- Society Electronic Publication Award
- Scientific Research Award
- Scientific Assembly Professional Achievement Award
- Theriot Award
- Voices Under 40 (Due April 1)
- Constituent Member of the Year Recognition (Due May 1)
- Promotion of the Profession Fundraising Award (Due May 30)
Word Document Attachment Templates
Attachment 1: ASCLS Society Involvement (needed for Lifetime Achievement, Ascending Professional Leadership, Developing Professional Leadership)
Attachment 2: Honors, Presentations, Publications and Other (needed for Lifetime Achievement, Ascending Professional Leadership)
Attachment 3: Developing Professional Leadership
Questions about an award? Contact email@example.com and include the title of the award in the subject line of the email.
Information about each of our national awards can be found on the menu to the right. State societies often have similar awards.