The Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Hotel will host CLEC 2020 as the headquarters hotel. Reserve your room by February 4, 2020.
Please Note: Due to unprecedented demand, you may experience temporary unavailability of rooms to book. Please be patient as we adjust the inventory. We will have rooms at the headquarters hotel or a nearby overflow hotel available through the rooming deadline on February 4.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830
Due to overwhelming demand, the original ASCLS CLEC room block, which is nearly 25% larger than the record number of rooms last year, has sold out. The Hilton Buena Vista has added some premium rooms at the resort to our room block for attendees at a slightly higher rate. Additional rooms have been added with rates ranging from $209 - $249 per night plus tax and fees (all rooms include High Speed Internet Access)
A resort fee ($35 per night) will also be added UNLESS declined at check-in. Resort fee includes:
- Disney Bus Transportation
- Local/1-800 Calls up to 60 minutes
- DVDNow Movie Rentals
- Two (2) 16 oz. Starbucks Coffees daily, redeemable at Mainstreet Market
- Two (2) 16.9 oz bottled water (Nestle Pure Life) daily, redeemable at Mainstreet Market
- $5.00 discount on one attraction ticket sold at the concierge desk (coupons cannot be combined
Orlando is served by Orlando International Airport (MCO).
The Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Hotel is approximately 15 miles from the airport and a 25-minute drive.
- Average one-way taxi fare: $55
- Average one-way rideshare (Uber/Lyft): $30-$40