|Disney Springs® offers an eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and surprising entertainment. As to Disney properties/artwork: ©Disney|
|Fairytale dreams come true for guests of all ages at Magic Kingdom® Park. As to Disney properties/artwork: ©Disney|
The headquarters hotel for the 2020 Clinical Laboratory Educators Conference (CLEC)—Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista—is an Official Walt Disney World® Hotel and is located within easy walking distance (or free shuttle ride) to Disney Springs®. It offers a great opportunity to take in some Disney magic during your free time at CLEC—whether that’s an evening, an afternoon, or extra days before or after the conference.
ASCLS is excited to offer CLEC attendees specially priced Disney tickets, good for use from February 20-March 7.
- If you're extending your stay in Orlando, take advantage of 1-day or multi-day discounted tickets.
- If you plan to visit on Friday evening, there is a Twilight Park Ticket for $69.
- If you want to go on Saturday after CLEC ends, choose the After 1 PM Park Ticket for $99 or $159 with the Park Hopper Option.
- Discounted Value Season prices are available February 20-27 and March 3-5; Regular Season prices are in effect Feb 28-March 2. See the Seasonal Ticket Calendar for more details.
You should purchase your discounted tickets through the CLEC Disney Ticket Site. The site also provides helpful information for planning your visit to Walt Disney World® Resort. Tickets must be purchased by February 19 to receive the discounted rates.
ASCLS Secretary-Treasurer, Orlando resident, and Disney aficionado Kyle Riding put together a very helpful guide to planning your visit. He provides advice and insider tips for:
- If you’re not planning to purchase Disney tickets
- If you’re planning to go to Walt Disney World Resort for one evening
- If you’re planning to extend the magic and stay extra days in Orlando.
Check out the many options to create magical memories at this year’s CLEC. And be sure to register by December 28 and save $100 off the onsite rate.