ASCLS just made your life easier!
ASCLS is rolling out new membership packages created for employer groups within the scientific community (groups of 10+ members) and educational institutions.
- FREE or DISCOUNTED registration(s) to an ASCLS national meeting - the Annual Meeting and Exposition, Legislative Symposium, or the Clinical Laboratory Educators Conference (CLEC) - to use as you wish (number of FREE or DISCOUNTED registrations varies by number of members in the package).
- A reduced Professional Membership rate(s).
- Electronic access to the award winning Clinical Laboratory Science journal and the ASCLS Today newsletter.
- Access to many ASCLS continuing education offerings and programs for FREE and other courses for deep discounts.
Do you have coworkers that want to join ASCLS? If so, we have a group rate for you!
- Programs with 5-20 students will receive one (1) free registration to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
- Programs with 21-40 students will receive two (2) free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
- Programs with 41 or more students will receive three (3) free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
*$5 per student member and $7 per professional member will be sent to the state for state dues.
Please follow the steps below:
- Download and fill out the package membership application found below.
- Send your form to ASCLS at email@example.com
- Following submission of the form, ASCLS will generate a discount code that YOU will send to the people you want to be in your package. Be careful with this code—it is unique to your organization and you will be invoiced for the usage of this code.
- The potential members will use this code to join ASCLS if they are a new member, or renew their membership if they are current members. Full instructions explaining the code will stay available for a period of two weeks. After two weeks, an invoice will be generated which will include a list of the members who took advantage of the package.
- The invoice must be paid within two weeks of receipt or the memberships will be cancelled. If there is a delay in payment anticipated, that must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Payment must be made using a single payment method. Only one check (personal check or a check from the organization) or credit card will be processed for payment.
When are the dates of upcoming ASCLS National Meetings?
Is this package for all laboratory professionals working in my lab?
Absolutely! We do not discriminate between MLSs, MLTs, phlebotomists, or laboratory assistants. We believe that each and every laboratory professional makes our VOICE stronger.
I already renewed my membership for the year, can I get a refund?
Refunds will not be granted for membership purchases.
If you have additional questions, contact ASCLS at email@example.com or 571-748-3770.